“The most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched, they must be felt with the heart” What a beautiful thought. A skin which glows with radiance adds to our beauty and confidence. There are lots of face pack available in market. And every now and then there are many new ones which comes into market. But there are many natural ways to make your own face pack. Why not to make face pack at home ? Today I list down my top 10 choices.
Why to try a natural face pack ?
Natural face pack are one of the best options. These are made from easily available kitchen items. Yes Kitchen is one of the best labs we have home. Their are many experiments we can do using the ingredients we have in kitchen. Make face pack at home and you will find it to be the best suited one for your skin. No chemicals and hence to harm to skin
So all you gorgeous ladies, lets not waste the time and see what are these options.
Top 10 Home Made Face Packs
#1 Papaya Face Pack
Papaya has a great bleaching and lightening properties. One of the natural home remedies for fair skin and a it is a great exfoliator. Papaya face pack helps the skin regain its natural glow and sheen. Apply this face mask twice or thrice a week for better results.
What is needed to make this face pack at home?
- 1/4 bowl Papaya
- 1/2 teaspoon Sandalwood Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Aloe Vera Gel
- Rose Water
How to make/use Papya Face Pack
- Mash the papaya using a spoon.
- Add sandalwood powder and aloe-vera gel to it.
- Mix well. Add 4 -5 drops of rose water and mix again.
- Apply this mixture on your face and let sit for about 20 minutes.
- Wash your face with cool water.
#2 Banana Face Pack
This is another fruit based face pack. Banana is a rich source of Vitamin E and Vitamin A. This helps in removing skin blemishes and protect it from the damage caused by UV Ray.
Bananas act as natural skin hydrating elements. One of the best face packs for glowing skin. This face mask can be applied twice a week. You will definitely see results in a couple of applications.
What is needed to make this face pack ?
- 1/2 Banana & 1/2 teaspoon Honey
- 1 teaspoon Curd (this is optional though)
- Few drops of Rose Water
How to make/use Banana based Face Pack
- Use a spoon to mash the banana and gradually add honey, curd and rose water to it.
- Mix well.
- Apply the mask to your face and leave on for 12 – 15 minutes.
- Rinse the face with lukewarm water and pat dry.
#3 Cucumber Face Pack
Cucumber offers the skin a cooling effect. It has An ingredient that refreshes the skin, Along with this it revitalizes the skin and makes it glow. This mask soothes the skin. cleanses the skin pores deeply. If the mask if applied every alternate day, it can do wonders towards maintaining the skin health.
What is needed? Just 2 things –
- 1/4 cucumber
- 1 tablespoon Aloe Vera gel
How to make/use Cucumber based Face Pack
- Cut the cucumber in pieces and blend it to get a smooth paste.
- Add the Aloe Vera gel to this paste and mix.
- Apply it to your face and let it dry for 15 -20 minutes.
- Rinse with cold water.
So making a cucumber based face pack is so easy. But it can do wonders to your skin. There are many cucumber based face pack in market. But this home based on outclasses them.
#4 Lemon and Turmeric Face Pack
This one is my favorite. Lemon helps in removing excess oil from the skin and turmeric aids in the healing of the skin. This mixture makes your skin glow so naturally. Do try this. Wonderful face pack!
What is needed to make this face pack ? :
- 2 tablespoons Gram Flour
- ½ tablespoon Turmeric
- ½ Lemon Juice
- ¼ cup of milk
How to make/use Lemon and Turmeric Face Pack
- Mix all the ingredients together to make a thin paste.
- If it is too thin, add more Gram Flour.
- Spread evenly on your face and keep for a at least 20 minutes.
- Use this paste once a week for best results.
#5 Besan and Curd Face Pack
Besan helps in removing excess of oil from the skin and curd has lactic acid which cleanses the skin giving it a radiant glow. Its one of the best home remedies for oily skin. And it is one of the easiest to make.
What is needed to make Besan and Curd face pack ? :
- 2 tablespoons Besan
- 1 tablespoon Curd
How to make/use Besan Face Pack
- Mix the ingredients in a bowl to make a thick paste.
- Apply the paste to the oily face
- Keep this for 15 minutes and then wash off with cold water.
- Use this paste once a week
For best results use this face pack for at least 3 months, once a week.
#6 Besan and Milk Face Pack
Gram flour is often used to remove the impurities from the skin. This face pack is one of the simplest and can be used daily. A mild exfoliator, it also helps remove the dead skin cells and tighten the skin.
What is needed to make Besan and Milk face pack ? :
- 2 tablespoons besan (gram flour)
- 1 tablespoon milk cream ( You can also use rose water if milk is not available)
- A pinch of turmeric
- Few drops of lemon juice
How to make/use this Face Pack
- Mix the ingredients to get a smooth paste.
- Apply evenly on the face.
- Let it dry for approx. 15 – 20 minutes.
- Wash off with cold water.
Use this face pack at minimum of 1 – 2 times a week for better results.
#7 Mint Face Pack
Mint also called as Pudina has skin purifying agent. It opens the clogged pores by removing excess oil from the skin.
Pudina also has antiseptic properties. Hence, it acts to prevent pimples from forming on oily skin.
What is needed to make Mint face pack ?
- 15 to 20 mint leaves
- One tea spoon honey
How to make/use Mint Face Pack
- Grind the mint leaves to make a paste.
- Add Honey to the paste to prepare the pack.
- Apply carefully to your face and skin.
- Wash off as soon as it dries.
Use this face pack once a week for a period of 4 weeks to see the best results
#8 Coconut Oil Face Pack
Lauric acid is a major component of coconut oil that possess moisturizing properties. Hence, coconut oil can help prevent dry skin and promote an even skin tone.
What is needed to make Coconut oil face pack ?
- 1 teaspoon of coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- 1 teaspoon of milk or curd
How to make this face pack
- Mix a teaspoon each of coconut oil, honey, and curd in a bowl into a thick paste.
- Apply this paste to your face and neck and leave it on for 15 minutes.
- Rinse your face thoroughly with cold water.
Do this for at least 2 times a week.
#9 Potato based face pack
This one is not that heard off. My grand mom was the one who first told me of this. Potato juice has alkaline properties that exert an antiseptic action and make your skin glow.
What is needed to make Potato face pack ?
- 2 tablespoons of potato juice and 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- Honey (if you have dry skin add at least 1 tea spoon of honey)
How to make Potato based face pack
- Mix two tablespoons of potato juice and one tablespoon of lemon juice.
- If you have dry skin, you can add half to one teaspoon of honey to this mixture.
- Apply this to your face and leave it on until it dries.
- Rinse your face thoroughly with cold water.
#10 Green Tea based face pack
This one is something which is out of box. Green tea has antioxidant properties and can help restore the natural glow of the skin. It can also help protect the skin from the harmful sun rays.
What is needed to make Green Tea Based face pack
- 1 teaspoon green tea (fine one)
- ¼ teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 teaspoon gram flour or besan
How to make green tea based face pack
- Make a fine paste of all the ingredients by adding water.
- Apply the paste on your face and leave it there for about 15 minutes.
- Rinse with cold water.
This is a very good home remedy. Do this for at least once a week for 3 months.
You may also like : Traditional Indian Gifts
Gals, I have listed face packs which are based on my research and experience. The Make face pack at home came out based on recommendation of my mom and grand mom. Hope you liked them. Please free to comment and lets be connected for more updates and tips …My rule …Simple and Easy going .. OpenGifBox – Simplifying life!
355 total views, 1 views today